Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.apqa is determined by Tee Support Labs as a malicious keylogger program that can capture all user keystrokes (including confidential details such username, password, credit card number, etc.). Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.apqa will download files to the computer without permission which will cause security danger for the compromised system or its network environment. Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.apqa can even allow hacker to have remote access to the infected computer. Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.apqa removal should be carried out timely when it is found in a system.
Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.apqa Identified as Security Threat by Impressions
- Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.apqa reputation/ rating online is terrible.
- The official website of Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.apqa is poorly built without contact info.
- The payments website of Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.apqa is suspicious & claims your OS is unsafe.
- Poor Performance like highly-consumed system resources is caused by Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.apqa.
Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.apqa Step-by-Step Removal Instructions
1) The associated processes of Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.apqato be stoped are listed below:
2) The associated files of Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.apqato be deleted are listed below：
%AppData%\Otuk\addec.tmp %AppData%\Otuk\addec.uhp %AppData%\Yzhuvi\fyiqm.exe %Temp%\tmp28c9c259.bat
3) The registry entries of Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.apqathat need to be removed are listed as follows (Take Note: Back up the Windows registry before editing it, so that you can quickly restore it later if something goes wrong.):
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Privacy HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Weera [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Privacy] [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run] [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Weera]
Automatic Removal Tool (Recommended)
SpyHunter is a powerful, real-time anti-spyware application that designed to assist the average computer user in protecting their PC from malicious threats like worms, Trojans, rootkits, rogues, dialers, spyware, etc. It is important to notice that SpyHunter removal tool works well and should run alongside existing security programs without any conflicts.
Step 1. Download SpyHunter by clicking on the icon below.
Step 2. Follow the details to complete the installation process. (Double click on the download file and follow the prompts to install the program.)
Step 3. After the installation, run SpyHunter and click “Malware Scan” button to have a full or quick scan on your computer.
Step 4. Tick “Select all” and press “Remove” button to get rid of all the detected threats on your computer.
Please be careful that manual removal of Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.apqa virus is kind of complicated, which requires sufficient expertise in handling files and registries. No slight mistake would be allowed to make, otherwise it will lead to system crash or data loss which you can never buy even spending money. For the prevention of messing up the whole system, it’s suggested to scan your system with the genuine and useful removal tool SpyHunter to get your problem fixed safely and completely.
More Removal Guides
Still having trouble on dealing with tricky virus infections, stubborn errors, unwanted programs or any other headachy computer problems? Do not hesitate anymore! What you definitely need is a more specific, accurate and customized solution toward your specific issue in your specific computer system. Tee Support recommends to you an award-winning anti-malware tool that gives you the easiest and most effective automatic solutions.Click Here to Download the Most Popular Anti-malware Now!