Is your computer infected with Trojan.FakeAV? This step-by-step guide can help you safely and quickly remove Trojan.FakeAV. If you have any problem during the removal process, please contact Tee Support agents 24/7 online for more detailed instructions.
Trojan.FakeAV is determined by Tee Support Labs as malicious trojan horse that may represent security risk for the compromised system and its network environment.Trojan.FakeAV will download files to the computer without permission which will cause security danger.Trojan.FakeAV can even allow hacker has remote access to the infected computer. Remove Trojan.FakeAV once it is detected on a computer.
Trojan.FakeAV has security threat shows in the following aspects
- Trojan.FakeAV often infect computer without your permission at the background.
- Trojan.FakeAV allow hacker remotely access to the computer.
- Trojan.FakeAV can spread via network if the infected drive is shared at the network.
- Your antivirus software (PCTools) may alert you to get rid of this infection Trojan.FakeAV.
Trojan.FakeAV Step-by-Step Removal Instructions
1) The associated processes of Trojan.FakeAV to be stoped are listed below:
2) The associated files of Trojan.FakeAV to be deleted are listed below：
%AppData%\13682.exe,%Temp%\37935264.bat %Programs%\Security Tool.lnk
3) The registry entries of Trojan.FakeAV that need to be removed are listed as follows (Take Note: Back up the Windows registry before editing it, so that you can quickly restore it later if something goes wrong.):
Get a Safer, Cleaner & Faster PC!
A good spyware remover can safeguard your computer at real-time automatically.
- Terminate latest, stubborn virus/spyware
- Safe, effective and complete
- Fix various PC problems
So, pick one of your favorite to protect your system easily.
Malwarebytes is one of the most popular and widely used anti-virus and malware-removal software applications for both home and corporate computer users alike.