Is your computer infected with Trojan.FakeAntivirus.8192? This step-by-step guide can help you safely and quickly remove Trojan.FakeAntivirus.8192.
Trojan.FakeAntivirus.8192 is determined by Tee Support Labs as malicious trojan to be affecting computer systems globally. Trojan.FakeAntivirus.8192 was designed to be able to modify the infiltrated systems’ security settings and download additional malware onto the infected system. Trojan.FakeAntivirus.8192 poses a severe security risk to the safety of your PC and must be removed immediately.
Trojan.FakeAntivirus.8192 Identified as Security Threat by Impressions
- Trojan.FakeAntivirus.8192 reputation/ rating online is terrible.
- The official website of Trojan.FakeAntivirus.8192 is poorly built without contact info.
- The payments website of Trojan.FakeAntivirus.8192 is suspicious & claims your OS is unsafe.
- Poor Performance like highly-consumed system resources is caused by Trojan.FakeAntivirus.8192.
In this post, I offer two effective methods (Manual removal guide and Automatic removal instruction) to get rid of Trojan.FakeAntivirus.8192 completely, choose the one you like to remove Trojan.FakeAntivirus.8192 from your PC once and for all.
Solution One: Trojan.FakeAntivirus.8192 manual removal instruction:
Step one: Show hidden files and folders in win 8.
1. Start screen >> Control Panel >> Appearance and Personalization >> Folder Options
2. The Folder Options box pops up >> Check Show hidden files, folders, or drives >> Apply
Step three: End all the harmful Processes in win 8:
Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete or Ctrl+Shift+Esc >> Click Task Manager >> Right click all the harmful Processes >> End task
Note: If you want to check the background processes, please click More details. Click the processes you want to end, and click End Task.
Step four: Search the infected PC to find out all the malicious files as below and then delete all of them:
%AppData%\<random>.exe %CommonAppData%\<random>.exe C:\Windows\Temp\<random>.exe %temp%\<random>.exe C:\Program Files\<random>
Step five: Remove vicious registry entries of Trojan.FakeAntivirus.8192:
1.Press Win+R to activate the Run window >> Type “regedit” or “regedit.exe” to the search bar >> Click “Ok” if you are asked if you want to open Registry Editor
2.Find out all the harmful keys, right click them and Delete.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Wpm HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Associations HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\MpCmdRun.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\MpUXSrv.exe
Solution Two: Trojan.FakeAntivirus.8192 automatic removal instruction:
SpyHunter is designed as a simple way for the average computer user to protect their PC from online threats. It is automatically configured to give you the best protection. It provides reliable protection against all kinds of malicious threats including spyware, adware, hijackers, rootkits, and more. You can follow the instructions provided below to download and install SpyHunter successfully, and enjoy the immediate and ongoing protection.
1. Download SpyHunter by clicking the following download link:
2. Double-click on the downloaded file. If asked to allow program to make changes to this computer, click “Yes” button.
3. In this step, please accept the Licence Agreement and click “Next >” button.
4. After the definition database is downloaded, system scan will automatically start.
Video on how to remove Trojan.FakeAntivirus.8192:
Note: in order to have a fast, clean and safe PC and enjoy a wonderful online experience, you should remove Trojan.FakeAntivirus.8192 completely from your PC without any hesitation. If you are familiar with files, registries, and process manual removal, follow the manual removal guide above and help yourself released from the interruption of pop-up ads. If you are not very good at computer, you are recommended to download Spyhunter to automatically remove Trojan.FakeAntivirus.8192 from your PC.