Is your computer infected with SystemCop? This step-by-step guide can help you safely and quickly remove SystemCop.
SystemCop is a rogue anti-spyware application from the same family as BlockDefense, SaveDefense. SystemCop reports false system security threats, displays fake security alerts and notifications, creates many harmless files and then identifies those files as serious infections. Once installed, SystemCop will ostensibly scan your computer and list a variety of infections or privacy issues. Then it will prompt you to pay for a full version of the program to remove computer security threats which do not even exist. Do not purchase System Cop malware. You should uninstall System Cop from your computer upon detection.
SystemCop Identified as Security Threat by Impressions
- System Cop reputation/ rating online is terrible.
- The official website of System Cop is poorly built without contact info.
- The payments website of System Cop is suspicious & claims your OS is unsafe.
- Poor Performance like highly-consumed system resources is caused by System Cop.
Ways of guarding against SystemCop:
1. You should choose the custom installation during the freeware setup process, and avoid downloading the software from unreliable sources.
2. You should be careful and resist the temptation to open emails from unknown people, especially, the attachments embedded in the emails.
3. You should be caution and close the weird and strange websites as soon as possible if you are redirected to strange websites against your will.
4. Install real-time anti-spyware protection and Keep anti-malware applications current.
Method one: Step by Step Manual Guide to Get Rid of SystemCop
1. Restart your computer into safe mode with networking by pressing F8 key constantly before the Windows starts to launch.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together to open the Windows Task Manager to stop the processes related to SystemCop.
3. Show up Folder Options from Control Panel. Check the box of “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”, then click “OK”.
4. The related registry entries of SystemCop to be deleted as listed below:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\[random] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer\Run\[random] HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\[random] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\svflooje\Enum\[random]
5. Locate and delete SystemCop associated files:
%AppData%\Protector-[random].exe %appdata%\npswf32.dll %appdata%\Inspector-[rnd].exe
Help from Video Tutorial
Method Two: SystemCop automatic removal instruction:
SpyHunter is designed as a simple way for the average computer user to protect their PC from online threats. It is automatically configured to give you the best protection. It provides reliable protection against all kinds of malicious threats including spyware, adware, hijackers, rootkits, and more. You can follow the instructions provided below to download and install SpyHunter successfully, and enjoy the immediate and ongoing protection.
1. Download SpyHunter by clicking the following download link:
2. Double-click on the downloaded file. If asked to allow program to make changes to this computer, click “Yes” button.
3. In this step, please accept the Licence Agreement and click “Next >” button.
4. After the definition database is downloaded, system scan will automatically start.
5.Remove all the threats completely from your PC
Note: Due to the changeable characters of SystemCop , you cannot be too careful to distinguish the harmful files and registries from the system files and registries. If you have spend too much time in manual removing SystemCop and still not make any progress, you’d better stop and choose the automatic removal method – download and install Spyhunter here to remove SystemCop for you immediately.
More Removal Guides
Still having trouble on dealing with tricky virus infections, stubborn errors, unwanted programs or any other headachy computer problems? Do not hesitate anymore! What you definitely need is a more specific, accurate and customized solution toward your specific issue in your specific computer system. Tee Support recommends to you an award-winning anti-malware tool that gives you the easiest and most effective automatic solutions.Click Here to Download the Most Popular Anti-malware Now!