Is your computer infected with SecurePCCleaner? This step-by-step guide can help you safely and quickly remove SecurePCCleaner. If you have any problem during the removal process, please contact Tee Support agents 24/7 online for more detailed instructions.
SecurePCCleaner is determined by Tee Support Labs as malicious rogue antispyware application that uses intentional false positives to convince users that their systems have been compromised. SecurePCCleaner will misguide gullible users to buy its full version which actually doesn’t exist. SecurePCCleaner cannot remove any virus; its final aim is to rip off money from users and it should be removed as soon as possible.
SecurePCCleaner Identified as Security Threat by Impressions
- SecurePCCleaner reputation/ rating online is terrible.
- The official website of SecurePCCleaner is poorly built without contact info.
- The payments website of SecurePCCleaner is suspicious & claims your OS is unsafe.
- Poor Performance like highly-consumed system resources is caused by SecurePCCleaner.
SecurePCCleaner Step-by-Step Removal Instructions
1) The associated processes of SecurePCCleaner to be stoped are listed below:
2) The associated files of SecurePCCleaner to be deleted are listed below：
%WINDIR%\privacy_danger %ProgramFiles%\Common Files\SecurePCCleaner %ProgramFiles%\SecurePCCleaner
3) The registry entries of SecurePCCleaner that need to be removed are listed as follows (Take Note: Back up the Windows registry before editing it, so that you can quickly restore it later if something goes wrong.):
shellexContextMenuHandlerssecure_del ugdccw SecurePCCleaner Run "gdcw" Ransom_en_is1
Get a Safer, Cleaner & Faster PC!
A good spyware remover can safeguard your computer at real-time automatically.
- Terminate latest, stubborn virus/spyware
- Safe, effective and complete
- Fix various PC problems
So, pick one of your favorite to protect your system easily.
Malwarebytes is one of the most popular and widely used anti-virus and malware-removal software applications for both home and corporate computer users alike.