Is your computer infected with RogueSecurityIS?This step-by-step guide can help you safely and quickly removeX.Y.
RogueSecurityIS is a main part of the Antivirus Action regarded as a fake antispyware. RogueSecurityIS willcause your computer to perform poorly in noticeable ways. RogueSecurityIS could just be a disguise hiding a serious spyware pest, so it is greatly required to be eliminated for the prevention of more harm.
RogueSecurityIS is A Disaster to the System
- RogueSecurityIS is a polymorphic backdoor Trojan and passes through the system fast without your notice
- RogueSecurityIS installs itself fast to place a lot extra useless files to slow down your system running level
- RogueSecurityIS can be distributed as unsolicited email attachments, or bundled with freeware and shareware programs
- RogueSecurityIS mutates fasts to lurk to trace your keyboard clicking information/ records your sensitive personal secret
- RogueSecurityIS makes many shortcuts in your desktop to mislead you
- RogueSecurityIS has the ability to shut down your machine constantly to make personal data snooping easier
Here are two effective methods – Manual removal guide and Automatic removal instruction, choose one of the methods to get rid of RogueSecurityIS right now!
Method One: RogueSecurityIS manual removal instruction:
Step one: Restart the computer and put it in Safe mode with Networking in win8.
Press Alt+Ctrl+Delete keys together. You will see a blue screen with a power icon at the bottom right corner
Hold Shift key on the keyboard and click on power button and select “Restart”
Then you will get 3 options
Select “Troubleshoot” with arrow keys
You will then get into another screen with another 3 options
Then select “Advanced options” -> Please select “Startup Settings”
You will see a “Restart” button at the bottom right of the screen
Hit F5 to get into “Safe Mode with Networking”
Step two: Show hidden files and folders in win 8.
1. Start screen >> Control Panel >> Appearance and Personalization >> Folder Options
2. The Folder Options box pops up >> Check Show hidden files, folders, or drives >> Apply
Step three: End all the harmful Processes in win 8:
Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete or Ctrl+Shift+Esc >> Click Task Manager >> Right click all the harmful Processes >> End task
Note: If you want to check the background processes, please click More details. Click the processes you want to end, and click End Task.
Step four: Search the infected PC to find out all the malicious files as below and then delete all of them:
%AppData%\<random>.exe %CommonAppData%\<random>.exe C:\Windows\Temp\<random>.exe %temp%\<random>.exe C:\Program Files\<random>
Step five: Remove vicious registry entries of RogueSecurityIS:
1.Press Win+R to activate the Run window >> Type “regedit” or “regedit.exe” to the search bar >> Click “Ok” if you are asked if you want to open Registry Editor
2.Find out all the harmful keys, right click them and Delete.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Wpm HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Associations HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\MpCmdRun.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\MpUXSrv.exe
Method Two: Automatically remove RogueSecurityIS instruction:
SpyHunter is designed as a simple way for the average computer user to protect their PC from online threats. It is automatically configured to give you the best protection. It provides reliable protection against all kinds of malicious threats including spyware, adware, hijackers, rootkits, and more. You can follow the instructions provided below to download and install SpyHunter successfully, and enjoy the immediate and ongoing protection.
1. Download SpyHunter by clicking the following download link:
2. Double-click on the downloaded file. If asked to allow program to make changes to this computer, click “Yes” button.
3. In this step, please accept the Licence Agreement and click “Next >” button.
4. After the definition database is downloaded, system scan will automatically start.
Video on how to remove RogueSecurityIS:
Note: if you are not familiar with files, registries and proceses manually removal, to avoid causing any unnecessary damages to your PC, you are advised to choose automatic removal method. With the scan of Spyhunter antivirus software, RogueSecurityIS and other threats will be removed completely and a fast, clean, and safe PC will come back quickly.
More Removal Guides
Still having trouble on dealing with tricky virus infections, stubborn errors, unwanted programs or any other headachy computer problems? Do not hesitate anymore! What you definitely need is a more specific, accurate and customized solution toward your specific issue in your specific computer system. Tee Support recommends to you an award-winning anti-malware tool that gives you the easiest and most effective automatic solutions.Click Here to Download the Most Popular Anti-malware Now!