Is your computer infected with KeenValue?This step-by-step guide can help you safely and quickly remove KeenValue.
KeenValue is determined by Tee Support Labs as adware that may redirect your web browser to portal sites. If you are redirected to a website, you may unknowingly download more adware.
KeenValue is Extremely Dangerous
- KeenValue endangers your Internet environment by redirecting your web searches to other harmful domain which carries more threatening viruses and deceives you to download free software, videos, games and files, etc.
- KeenValue allows remote access to compromise your computer by changing your PC system settings, registry settings and files to capture and steal your personal privacy data without any permission
- KeenValue infects with lots of bundled malware, malicious spyware, adware parasites, and all these harmful PC threats can deep hide in your system, processes, files and folders
- KeenValue significantly slows down your computer performance and sometimes makes system crashed randomly
Here are two effective methods to remove KeenValue completely from your system. One is manual removal guide, other one is automatic scan. Choose one of the solutions to release from the interruption of KeenValue.
Method one: Manually remove KeenValue instruction
Step 1. Show hidden files in win 8
Press Win+E together to open Computer window, click View and then click Options
Click View tab in the Folder Options window, choose Show hidden files, folders, and drives under the Hidden files and folders category
Step 2. delete all the harmful files as below:
%AppData%\<random>.exe %CommonAppData%\<random>.exe C:\Windows\Temp\<random>.exe %temp%\<random>.exe C:\Program Files\<random>
Step 3. End harmful tasks in the Task Manager
Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete or Ctrl+Shift+Esc >> Click Task Manager >> Right click the process you would like to end >> End task
Step 4. Delete all the harmful registries as below
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "<random>" = "%AppData%\<random>.exe" HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "<random>" = "%AppData%\<random>.exe" HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\<random>Software HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\supWPM HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Wpm
Method two: Remove KeenValue completely with Spyhunter
Step 1. download Spyhunter antivirus software by clicking the icon as below.
Step 2. Install Spyhunters Step by Step:
Step 3. Run a scan with SpyHunter and remove all detected threats.
Step 4. Remove reported threats.
In conclusion: there are no points in keeping KeenValue in your system as the longer KeenValue stays in your PC, the more damages it will make. If you are not familiar with files, registries, and process manual removal, it is suggested that you download and install Spyhunter- the popular antivirus software here to scan your PC to remove KeenValue and all other threats in your system completely and permanently.
More Removal Guides
Get a Safer, Cleaner & Faster PC!
A good spyware remover can safeguard your computer at real-time automatically.
- Terminate latest, stubborn virus/spyware
- Safe, effective and complete
- Fix various PC problems
So, pick one of your favorite to protect your system easily.
Malwarebytes is one of the most popular and widely used anti-virus and malware-removal software applications for both home and corporate computer users alike.