How to Guide: Remove Fake “Serious System Error” Popup, “Serious System Error” popup Removal InstructionsPublished January 28th, 2011 by Jessie Smith
Is your computer infected with fake “Serious System Error” popup? This step-by-step guide can help you safely and quickly remove fake “Serious System Error” popup. If you have any problem during the removal process, please contact Tee Support agents 24/7 online for more detailed instructions.
Fake “Serious System Error” Popup Description
“Serious System Error” popup is determined by Tee Support Labs as a fake pop-up message that related with malicious rogue software(HDD Doctor)on the compromised computer. Once the rogue program(HDD Doctor)is installed without any permission, this fake “Serious System Error” popup message will show you that a restart of the computer due to fatal system error. “Serious System Error” popup works for HDD Doctor, it will persuade you to install the malicious program to fix the disk errors that don’t exist on your computer. HDD Doctor doesn’t have any optimizating function for the disks at all, its final aim is to steal money after users pay its useless license. Bother HDD Doctor and “Serious System Error” popup once found on a system should be removed immediately.
Screenshot of Fake “Serious System Error” Popup
Fake Message after Fake “Serious System Error” Popup
“The system disk contains a large number of critical errors.
Windows could not fix most of them.
You can install install tial version of the third party software “HDD doctor” to fix found bugs.
Install “HDD doctor” now?”
Fake “Serious System Error” Popup has security threat shows in the following aspects
- fake “Serious System Error” popup reputation/ rating online is terrible.
- The official website of fake “Serious System Error” popup is poorly built without contact info.
- The payments website of fake “Serious System Error” popup is suspicious & claims your OS is unsafe.
- Poor Performance like highly-consumed system resources is caused by fake “Serious System Error” popup .
Fake “Serious System Error” Popup Step-by-Step Removal Instructions
1) The associated processes of fake “Serious System Error” popup to be stoped are listed below:
2) The associated files of fake “Serious System Error” popup to be deleted are listed below：
3) The registry entries of fake “Serious System Error” popup that need to be removed are listed as follows (Take Note: Back up the Windows registry before editing it, so that you can quickly restore it later if something goes wrong.):
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindows NTCurrentVersionWinlogon “Shell” hdddoctor.exe
Tee Support is an award-winning online tech service 24/7. Tee Support experts provide sophisticated manual solutions:
- terminate latest, stubborn virus/spyware that an antivirus program can not!
- specific solution for your specific system: Safe, Effective, Complete.
- many more services covering various PC problems to meet your requirements.
A good spyware remover can safeguard your computer at real-time automatically. So, pick up one of your favorite to protect your system easily.
However, professional online technical support is highly recommended if you want a more specific, accurate and effective solution toward your specific issue in your specific computer system.
Malwarebytes is one of the most popular and widely used anti-virus and malware-removal software applications for both home and corporate computer users alike.
Award-winning Spyware Doctor with AntiVirus software protects your PC against privacy and tracking threats. Spyware Doctor with AntiVirus detects, removes and secures your PC from potential spyware, viruses, worms and tracking threats.