How to Guide: Remove Fake Security Shield Pro 2011 (Manually Uninstall Malware Security Shield Pro 2011)Published May 15th, 2011 by Tee Support Agent Bobbi
Is your computer infected with Security Shield Pro 2011? This step-by-step guide can help you safely and quickly remove Security Shield Pro 2011. If you have any problem during the removal process, you can follow this article to try to figure this issue out.
Security Shield Pro 2011 Description
Security Shield Pro 2011 is determined by Tee Support Labs as malicious rogue softwafe. Security Shield Pro 2011 is capable to sneak into a compromised computer through the use or trojans, fake online scanners, it comes without your invitation or consent, but once it is on board, it will not keep silent any more. Security Shield Pro 2011 creates start-up registry entry so it runs automatically when your computer boots up. Security Shield Pro 2011 gives fake scans to your system and generates counterfeit report claiming that your computer is serious infected. Security Shield Pro 2011 predends to be a savior that is capable to help you remove the reported infections, it wants you to pay money to activate a full version of it. You can’t trust any notice that given in the name of Security Shield Pro 2011, all of them are just part of Security Shield Pro 2011′s paln, which targets to rip off money from you. Remove Security Shield Pro 2011 as soon as possible before it can cause more troubles to your computer.
Security Shield Pro 2011 Identified as Rogue Security Software by Impressions
- Security Shield Pro 2011reputation/ rating online is terrible.
- Security Shield Pro 2011 is installed/ run without your permission.
- The official website of Security Shield Pro 2011 is poorly built without contact info.
- The payments website of Security Shield Pro 2011 is suspicious & claims your OS is unsafe.
- Poor Performance like highly-consumed system resources is caused by Security Shield Pro 2011.
Security Shield Pro 2011 Step-by-Step Removal Instructions
1. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del to open Taskmanager, and stop Security Shield Pro 2011 Processes:
2. The associated files of Security Shield Pro 2011 to be deleted are listed below:
c:\Documents and Settings\Bleeping\Local Settings\Application Data\[random numbers].exe
3.The registry entries of Security Shield Pro 2011 that need to be removed are listed as follows:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce [RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
How to Remove Fake Security Shield Pro 2011 with Spyhunter?
This manual removal procedure won’t work if you miss one single step of it. Anyway, you can solve this problem by using antivirus program, Spyhunter I recommend strongly. It will be easy, automatical, and efficient. Meanwhile, Spyhunter can also protect your computer from being infected by other virus in the future. Let’s take a look at the procedure on removing a threat with Spyhunter from your computer step by step.
1. Download and install Spyhunter into your computer.
2. Once Spyhunter installed successfully, you need to do a full scanning with Spyhunter to find out all threats.
3. Select all threats and remove it all from your computer.
Tip: Spyhunter will protect your computer safe 24/7 as long as you keep it open during your online activities.
Note: To completely remove it, we need to find out the process, files and registry entries of the virus. If you haven’t sufficient expertise in dealing with program files, processes, dll files and registry entries, it is not recommended to delete the infections by hand. Because any pivotal system files are removed, you cannot log in Windows at all. To Get out of trouble immediately, it is recommended to ask help from SpyHunter.
Get a Safer, Cleaner & Faster PC!
A good spyware remover can safeguard your computer at real-time automatically.
- Terminate latest, stubborn virus/spyware
- Safe, effective and complete
- Fix various PC problems
So, pick one of your favorite to protect your system easily.
Malwarebytes is one of the most popular and widely used anti-virus and malware-removal software applications for both home and corporate computer users alike.