How to Guide: Remove Fake Security Shield Pro 2011 (Manually Uninstall Malware Security Shield Pro 2011)Published May 15th, 2011 by Tee Support Agent Bobbi
Is your computer infected with Security Shield Pro 2011? This step-by-step guide can help you safely and quickly remove Security Shield Pro 2011. If you have any problem during the removal process, please contact Tee Support agents 24/7 online for more detailed instructions.
Security Shield Pro 2011 Description
Security Shield Pro 2011 is determined by Tee Support Labs as malicious rogue softwafe. Security Shield Pro 2011 is capable to sneak into a compromised computer through the use or trojans, fake online scanners, it comes without your invitation or consent, but once it is on board, it will not keep silent any more. Security Shield Pro 2011 creates start-up registry entry so it runs automatically when your computer boots up. Security Shield Pro 2011 gives fake scans to your system and generates counterfeit report claiming that your computer is serious infected. Security Shield Pro 2011 predends to be a savior that is capable to help you remove the reported infections, it wants you to pay money to activate a full version of it. You can’t trust any notice that given in the name of Security Shield Pro 2011, all of them are just part of Security Shield Pro 2011′s paln, which targets to rip off money from you. Remove Security Shield Pro 2011 as soon as possible before it can cause more troubles to your computer.
Security Shield Pro 2011 Identified as Rogue Security Software by Impressions
- Security Shield Pro 2011reputation/ rating online is terrible.
- Security Shield Pro 2011 is installed/ run without your permission.
- The official website of Security Shield Pro 2011 is poorly built without contact info.
- The payments website of Security Shield Pro 2011 is suspicious & claims your OS is unsafe.
- Poor Performance like highly-consumed system resources is caused by Security Shield Pro 2011.
Security Shield Pro 2011 Step-by-Step Removal Instructions
1. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del to open Taskmanager, and stop Security Shield Pro 2011 Processes:
2. The associated files of Security Shield Pro 2011 to be deleted are listed below:
c:\Documents and Settings\Bleeping\Local Settings\Application Data\[random numbers].exe
3.The registry entries of Security Shield Pro 2011 that need to be removed are listed as follows:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce [RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
Tee Support is an award-winning online tech service 24/7. Tee Support experts provide sophisticated manual solutions:
- terminate latest, stubborn virus/spyware that an antivirus program can not!
- specific solution for your specific system: Safe, Effective, Complete.
- many more services covering various PC problems to meet your requirements.
A good spyware remover can safeguard your computer at real-time automatically. So, pick up one of your favorite to protect your system easily.
However, professional online technical support is highly recommended if you want a more specific, accurate and effective solution toward your specific issue in your specific computer system.
Malwarebytes is one of the most popular and widely used anti-virus and malware-removal software applications for both home and corporate computer users alike.
Award-winning Spyware Doctor with AntiVirus software protects your PC against privacy and tracking threats. Spyware Doctor with AntiVirus detects, removes and secures your PC from potential spyware, viruses, worms and tracking threats.