Fake AVG Antivirus 2011 Description
Fake AVG Antivirus 2011 is determined by Tee Support Labs as a new rogue antispyware program that uses intentional false positives to convince users that their systems have been compromised. Fake AVG Antivirus 2011 will misguide gullible users to buy its full version which actually doesn’t exist. Fake AVG Antivirus 2011 cannot remove any virus; its final aim is to rip off money from users and it should be removed as soon as possible.
Fake AVG Antivirus 2011 Identified as Security Threat by Impressions
- Fake AVG Antivirus 2011 reputation/ rating online is terrible.
- The official website of Fake AVG Antivirus 2011 is poorly built without contact info.
- The payments website of Fake AVG Antivirus 2011 is suspicious & claims your OS is unsafe.
- Poor Performance like highly-consumed system resources is caused by Fake AVG Antivirus 2011.
Fake AVG Antivirus 2011 Step-by-Step Removal Instructions
1) The associated processes of Fake AVG Antivirus 2011to be stoped are listed below:
AVG Antivirus 2011.exe
2) The associated files of Fake AVG Antivirus 2011to be deleted are listed below：
%CommonStartMenu%AVG Antivirus 2011.lnk %CommonStartMenu%AVGAVG Antivirus 2011.lnk %CommonStartMenu%AVGUninstall.lnk %Desktop%AVG Antivirus 2011.lnk %ProgramFiles%AVG Antivirus 2011AVG Antivirus 2011.exe
3) The registry entries of Fake AVG Antivirus 2011that need to be removed are listed as follows (Take Note: Back up the Windows registry before editing it, so that you can quickly restore it later if something goes wrong.):
HKCUSoftwareAVG Antivirus 2011 HKCUSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionRun “AVG Antivirus 2011″ HKLMSOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionUninstallAVG Antivirus 2011
Automatic Removal Tool (Recommended)
SpyHunter is a powerful, real-time anti-spyware application that designed to assist the average computer user in protecting their PC from malicious threats like worms, Trojans, rootkits, rogues, dialers, spyware, etc. It is important to notice that SpyHunter removal tool works well and should run alongside existing security programs without any conflicts.
Step 1. Download SpyHunter by clicking on the icon below.
Step 2. Follow the details to complete the installation process. (Double click on the download file and follow the prompts to install the program.)
Step 3. After the installation, run SpyHunter and click “Malware Scan” button to have a full or quick scan on your computer.
Step 4. Tick “Select all” and press “Remove” button to get rid of all the detected threats on your computer.
Please be careful that manual removal of AVG Antivirus 2011 virus is kind of complicated, which requires sufficient expertise in handling files and registries. No slight mistake would be allowed to make, otherwise it will lead to system crash or data loss which you can never buy even spending money. For the prevention of messing up the whole system, it’s suggested to scan your system with the genuine and useful removal tool SpyHunter to get your problem fixed safely and completely.
More Removal Guides
Get a Safer, Cleaner & Faster PC!
A good spyware remover can safeguard your computer at real-time automatically.
- Terminate latest, stubborn virus/spyware
- Safe, effective and complete
- Fix various PC problems
So, pick one of your favorite to protect your system easily.
Malwarebytes is one of the most popular and widely used anti-virus and malware-removal software applications for both home and corporate computer users alike.