Is your computer infected with BehavesLike? This step-by-step guide can help you safely and quickly remove BehavesLike. If you have any problem during the removal process, please contact Tee Support agents 24/7 online for more detailed instructions.
BehavesLike is determined by Tee Support Labs as malicious program that presents threats to compromised system. BehavesLike is able to download malicious files to the computer without permission which will cause security danger. BehavesLike can even allow hacker has remote access to the infected computer. Remove BehavesLike before it corrupts a system.
BehavesLike has security threat shows in the following aspects
- BehavesLike often infect computer without your permission at the background.
- BehavesLike allow hacker remotely access to the computer.
- BehavesLike can spread via network if the infected drive is shared at the network.
- Your antivirus software (Ikarus) may alert you to get rid of this infection BehavesLike.
BehavesLike Step-by-Step Removal Instructions
1) The associated processes of BehavesLike to be stoped are listed below:
compkey.exe, compout.exe, compplg.exe
2) The associated files of BehavesLike to be deleted are listed below：
%System%\compkey.exe %System%\compout.exe %System%\compplg.exe
3) The registry entries of BehavesLike that need to be removed are listed as follows (Take Note: Back up the Windows registry before editing it, so that you can quickly restore it later if something goes wrong.):
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run] compplg = "%System%\compplg.exe" compout = "%System%\compout.exe" compkey = "%System%\compkey.exe"
Get a Safer, Cleaner & Faster PC!
A good spyware remover can safeguard your computer at real-time automatically.
- Terminate latest, stubborn virus/spyware
- Safe, effective and complete
- Fix various PC problems
So, pick one of your favorite to protect your system easily.
Malwarebytes is one of the most popular and widely used anti-virus and malware-removal software applications for both home and corporate computer users alike.