Is your computer infected with AV8SCAN? This step-by-step guide can help you safely and quickly remove AV8SCAN. If you have any problem during the removal process, you are suggested to follow this post to read more.
AV8SCAN is determined by Tee Support Labs as fake security alert. AV8SCAN pups up without your permission and pretends to scan your computer and then give you a fake report stating that your computer is in danger or infected. AV8SCAN is realted to rogue program Antivirus 8. These grossly over exaggerated report is enough to scare a victim to believe that only Antivirus 8 from your computer and purchase a licensed version of it. But actually Antivirus 8 is worthless but messes up your computer.
AV8SCAN Identified as Rogue Security Software by Impressions
- AV8SCAN reputation/ rating online is terrible.
- AV8SCAN is installed/ run without your permission.
- AV8SCAN promotes rogue program Antivirus 8.
- The pop-up of AV8SCAN is suspicious & claims your OS is unsafe.
- Poor Performance like highly-consumed system resources is caused by AV8SCAN.
AV8SCAN Step-by-Step Removal Instructions
1. Stop these AV8SCAN processes:
2. The associated files of AV8SCANto be deleted are listed below:
%Documents and Settings%\All Users\Start Menu\AV\Antivirus8.lnk %Documents and Settings%\All Users\Start Menu\AV\Uninstall.lnk %Documents and Settings%\[UserName]\Desktop\Antivirus8.lnk %Program Files%\AV %Program Files%\AV\Antivirus8.exe
2. The registry entries of AV8SCANthat need to be removed are listed as follows:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Antivirus8 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “Antivirus8 HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Antivirus8
How to Remove AV8SCAN with Spyhunter?
This manual removal procedure won’t work if you miss one single step of it. Anyway, you can solve this problem by using antivirus program, Spyhunter I recommend strongly. It will be easy, automatical, and efficient. Meanwhile, Spyhunter can also protect your computer from being infected by other virus in the future. Let’s take a look at the procedure on removing a threat with Spyhunter from your computer step by step.
1. Download and install Spyhunter into your computer.
2. Once Spyhunter installed successfully, you need to do a full scanning with Spyhunter to find out all threats.
3. Select all threats and remove it all from your computer.
Tip: Spyhunter will protect your computer safe 24/7 as long as you keep it open during your online activities.
More Removal Guides
Still having trouble on dealing with tricky virus infections, stubborn errors, unwanted programs or any other headachy computer problems? Do not hesitate anymore! What you definitely need is a more specific, accurate and customized solution toward your specific issue in your specific computer system. Tee Support recommends to you an award-winning anti-malware tool that gives you the easiest and most effective automatic solutions.Click Here to Download the Most Popular Anti-malware Now!