Is your computer infected with AutoIt/Renocide? This step-by-step guide can help you safely and quickly remove AutoIt/Renocide.
AutoIt/Renocide is a malicious worm that continues to take new forms every time we think we’ ve stamped it out. AutoIt/Renocide virus family has spread under various names—including AutoIt/Renocide.gen!A, W32.SillyFDC, W32/Autorun.worm.bz.gen, AutoIt/Renocide.F, and Win32/Yahlover.DH. AutoIt/Renocide spreads through misleading downloads, spoofed emails, and social networking links, and it’ s also been known to infect removable drives. Once it gets on your hard drive, it tries to download other bad files from remote servers. It’s highly recommended to remove AutoIt/Renocide immediately upon detection.
AutoIt/Renocide Identified as Security Threat by Impressions
- AutoIt/Renocide reputation/ rating online is terrible.
- The official website of AutoIt/Renocide is poorly built without contact info.
- The payments website of AutoIt/Renocide is suspicious & claims your OS is unsafe.
- Poor Performance like highly-consumed system resources is caused by AutoIt/Renocide.
How to Prevent AutoIt/Renocide from Coming back Again
1) Be cautious when clicking links. It can point your browser to download threats or visit malicious web site.
2) Don’t download unknown “free” software.
3) Avoid opening unknown e-mail attachments.
4) Keeps antivirus program updating to the latest version regularly.
5) Periodically scanning system files and clearing up all rubbish files to keep computer clean.
How to deal with AutoIt/Renocide ?
Method one: Manually Get Rid of AutoIt/Renocide Completely
It is important to note that AutoIt/Renocide manual removal requires operators possess certain knowledge about computer, namely, operators must be capable of distinguishing harmful files, registries, dll, and processes from system ones clearly. If you are not a computer geek, and do not have any PC viruses manual removal experience, you’d better download Spyhunter which is designed specifically to deal with AutoIt/Renocide to remove this nasty infection from your system permanently.
Method one: Manually Get Rid of AutoIt/Renocide Completely
Step one: Tips for repairing search engine:
1) Go to Tools -> ‘Manage Add-ons’;
2) Choose ‘Search Providers’ -> choose ‘Bing’ search engine or ‘Google’ search engine and make it default;
3) Select ‘Search Results’ and click ‘Remove’ to remove it;
4) Go to ‘Tools’ -> ‘Internet Options’; select ‘General tab’ and click website, e.g. Google.com. Click OK to save changes.
1) Click on ‘Customize and control’ Google Chrome icon, select ‘Settings’;
2) Choose ‘Basic Options’;
3) Change Google Chrome’s homepage to google.com or any other and click the ‘Manage Search Engines…’ button;
4) Select ‘Google’ from the list and make it your default search engine;
5) Select ‘Search Result’ from the list to remove it by clicking the ‘X’ mark.
1) Click on the magnifier’s icon and select ‘Manage Search Engine…’;
2) Choose ‘Search Results’ from the list and click ‘Remove’ and OK to save changes;
3) Go to ‘Tools’ -> “Options”. Reset the startup homepage or change it to google.com under ‘General tab;
Step two: Completely remove AutoIt/Renocide
1. Boot your computer into Safe Mode with Networking
2. Reset Internet Explorer by the following guide (take IE as an example):
Open Internet Explorer >> Click on Tools >> Click on Internet Options >> In the Internet Options window click on the Connections tab >> Then click on the LAN settings button>> Uncheck the check box labeled “Use a proxy server for your LAN” under the Proxy Server section and press OK.
3. Disable any suspicious startup items that are made by infections from AutoIt/Renocide
For Windows Xp: Click Start menu -> click Run -> type: msconfig in the Run box -> click Ok to open the System Configuration Utility -> Disable all possible startup items generated from AutoIt/Renocide .
For Windows Vista or Windows7: click start menu->type msconfig in the search bar -> open System Configuration Utility -> Disable all possible startup items generated from AutoIt/Renocide .
4. Open Windows Task Manager and close all running processes.
5. Remove these associated Files on your hard drive such as:
6. Open the Registry Editor and delete the following entries:
HKCUSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionInternet Settingsrandom HKCUSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionPoliciesExplorerDisallowRun HKCUSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionRunrandom HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindows NTCurrentVersionWinlogon "Shell" = "[random].exe"
7. Restart your computer normally to check whether there is still redirection while browsing.
Video guide for removing AutoIt/Renocide
Method Two: Automatically Remove AutoIt/Renocide Permanently
SpyHunter is designed as a simple way for the average computer user to protect their PC from online threats. It is automatically configured to give you the best protection. It provides reliable protection against all kinds of malicious threats including spyware, adware, hijackers, rootkits, and more. You can follow the instructions provided below to download and install SpyHunter successfully, and enjoy the immediate and ongoing protection.
1. Download SpyHunter by clicking the following download link:
2: Install SpyHunter by following the steps as below.
3: Scan your system after the installation.
4: Select the detected malicious files after your scanning and click on “Remove” button to clean all found infections.
Kindly Reminder: AutoIt/Renocide should be removed from your system as soon as possible, otherwise, you will definitely suffer quite a lot of computer issues aroused by AutoIt/Renocide . though manual removal is an effective way to get rid of AutoIt/Renocide , it is a huge process and a risky method which may cause irreversible manmade damage to your computer if some mistakes were made during the removing process. If you are not professional, you are recommended to download and install Spyhunter to automatically remove AutoIt/Renocide and all other threats from your PC.
More Removal Guides
Still having trouble on dealing with tricky virus infections, stubborn errors, unwanted programs or any other headachy computer problems? Then, you definitely need a more specific, accurate and customized solution toward your specific issue in your specific computer system. Tee Support is an award-winning online tech service with over 5-year dedicated experience. Tee Support experts provide sophisticated manual solutions.Learn More and Sign up for Tee Support Online Service Now!