Is your computer infected with AutoIt/Renocide? This step-by-step guide can help you safely and quickly remove AutoIt/Renocide. If you have any problem during the removal process, please contact Tee Support agents 24/7 online for more detailed instructions.
AutoIt/Renocide is a malicious worm that continues to take new forms every time we think we’ ve stamped it out. AutoIt/Renocide virus family has spread under various names—including AutoIt/Renocide.gen!A, W32.SillyFDC, W32/Autorun.worm.bz.gen, AutoIt/Renocide.F, and Win32/Yahlover.DH. AutoIt/Renocide spreads through misleading downloads, spoofed emails, and social networking links, and it’ s also been known to infect removable drives. Once it gets on your hard drive, it tries to download other bad files from remote servers. It’s highly recommended to remove AutoIt/Renocide immediately upon detection.
AutoIt/Renocide Identified as Security Threat by Impressions
- AutoIt/Renocide reputation/ rating online is terrible.
- The official website of AutoIt/Renocide is poorly built without contact info.
- The payments website of AutoIt/Renocide is suspicious & claims your OS is unsafe.
- Poor Performance like highly-consumed system resources is caused by AutoIt/Renocide.
AutoIt/Renocide Step-by-Step Removal Instructions
1) The associated processes of AutoIt/Renocide to be stoped are listed below:
csrcs.exe cftmem.exe cftm.exe
2) The associated files of AutoIt/Renocide to be deleted are listed below：
[system folder]csrcs.exe [system folder]cftmem.exe [system folder]cftm.exe %TEMP%suicide.bat %SystemDrive%khq
3) The registry entries of AutoIt/Renocide that need to be removed are listed as follows (Take Note: Back up the Windows registry before editing it, so that you can quickly restore it later if something goes wrong.):
HKLMSOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionpoliciesExplorerRun csrcs = “[system folder]csrcs.exe” HKLMSOFTWAREMicrosoftWindows NTCurrentVersionWinlogon Shell = “explorer.exe csrcs.exe”
Tee Support is an award-winning online tech service 24/7. Tee Support experts provide sophisticated manual solutions:
- terminate latest, stubborn virus/spyware that an antivirus program can not!
- specific solution for your specific system: Safe, Effective, Complete.
- many more services covering various PC problems to meet your requirements.
A good spyware remover can safeguard your computer at real-time automatically. So, pick up one of your favorite to protect your system easily.
However, professional online technical support is highly recommended if you want a more specific, accurate and effective solution toward your specific issue in your specific computer system.
Malwarebytes is one of the most popular and widely used anti-virus and malware-removal software applications for both home and corporate computer users alike.
Award-winning Spyware Doctor with AntiVirus software protects your PC against privacy and tracking threats. Spyware Doctor with AntiVirus detects, removes and secures your PC from potential spyware, viruses, worms and tracking threats.