Is your computer infected with AntiVirus Antispyware 2011? This step-by-step guide can help you safely and quickly remove AntiVirus Antispyware 2011. If you have any problem during the removal process, please contact Tee Support agents 24/7 online for more detailed instructions.
AntiVirus Antispyware 2011 Description
AntiVirus Antispyware 2011 is determined by Tee Support Labs as malicious rogue antispyware application that displays tons of misleading popup alert messages and fake system scan results to convince users that their systems have been compromised. AntiVirus Antispyware 2011 will misguide gullible users to buy its full version which actually doesn’t exist. AntiVirus Antispyware 2011 cannot remove any virus; its final aim is to rip off money from users and it should be removed as soon as possible.
Screenshot of AntiVirus Antispyware 2011
AntiVirus Antispyware 2011 Identified as Security Threat by Impressions
- AntiVirus Antispyware 2011 reputation/ rating online is terrible.
- The official website of AntiVirus Antispyware 2011 is poorly built without contact info.
- The payments website of AntiVirus Antispyware 2011 is suspicious & claims your OS is unsafe.
- Poor Performance like highly-consumed system resources is caused by AntiVirus Antispyware 2011.
AntiVirus Antispyware 2011 Step-by-Step Removal Instructions
1) The associated processes of AntiVirus Antispyware 2011 to be stoped are listed below:
securityhelper.exe AntiVirus AntiSpyware.exe securitymanager.exe recf.exe mscjm.exe
2) The associated files of AntiVirus Antispyware 2011 to be deleted are listed below：
%UserProfile%Start MenuProgramsAntiVirus AntiSpyware 2011 %AppData%AntiVirus AntiSpyware 2011securityhelper.exe %APPDATA%AntiVirus AntiSpyware 2011AntiVirus AntiSpyware.exe %APPDATA%AntiVirus AntiSpyware 2011securitymanager.exe %AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS]mscjm.exe %AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS]recf.exe
3) The registry entries of AntiVirus Antispyware 2011 that need to be removed are listed as follows (Take Note: Back up the Windows registry before editing it, so that you can quickly restore it later if something goes wrong.):
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWARE AntiVirus AntiSpyware 2011 HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionRun AntiVirus AntiSpyware 2011
Get a Safer, Cleaner & Faster PC!
A good spyware remover can safeguard your computer at real-time automatically.
- Terminate latest, stubborn virus/spyware
- Safe, effective and complete
- Fix various PC problems
So, pick one of your favorite to protect your system easily.
Malwarebytes is one of the most popular and widely used anti-virus and malware-removal software applications for both home and corporate computer users alike.