Is your computer infected with AntiAdd? This step-by-step guide can help you safely and quickly remove AntiAdd. If you have any problem during the removal process, please contact Tee Support agents 24/7 online for more detailed instructions.
AntiAdd is determined by Tee Support Labs as malicious rogue software. AntiAdd pretend to be a legitimate software but aims to rip off money from computer users by displaying fake infections or threats and misguide victims to buy it’s license. AntiAdd removal should be carried out once it is found on a computer.
Screenshot of AntiAdd
AntiAdd has security threat shows in the following aspects
- AntiAdd reputation/ rating online is terrible.
- The official website of AntiAdd is poorly built without contact info.
- The payments website of AntiAdd is suspicious & claims your OS is unsafe.
- Poor Performance like highly-consumed system resources is caused by AntiAdd.
AntiAdd Step-by-Step Removal Instructions
1) The associated processes of AntiAdd to be stoped are listed below:
2) The associated files of AntiAdd to be deleted are listed below：
AntiAdd.exe,nsProcess.dll,uninstall.exe,AntiAdd.lnk1, AntiAdd.lnk2,Homepage.lnk3 Uninstall.lnk
3) The registry entries of AntiAdd that need to be removed are listed as follows (Take Note: Back up the Windows registry before editing it, so that you can quickly restore it later if something goes wrong.):
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AntiAdd HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\AntiAdd HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AntiAdd
Get a Safer, Cleaner & Faster PC!
A good spyware remover can safeguard your computer at real-time automatically.
- Terminate latest, stubborn virus/spyware
- Safe, effective and complete
- Fix various PC problems
So, pick one of your favorite to protect your system easily.
Malwarebytes is one of the most popular and widely used anti-virus and malware-removal software applications for both home and corporate computer users alike.