Is your computer infected with AntiAdd? This step-by-step guide can help you safely and quickly remove AntiAdd.
AntiAdd is determined by Tee Support Labs as malicious rogue software. AntiAdd pretend to be a legitimate software but aims to rip off money from computer users by displaying fake infections or threats and misguide victims to buy it’s license. AntiAdd removal should be carried out once it is found on a computer.
Screenshot of AntiAdd
AntiAdd has security threat shows in the following aspects
- AntiAdd reputation/ rating online is terrible.
- The official website of AntiAdd is poorly built without contact info.
- The payments website of AntiAdd is suspicious & claims your OS is unsafe.
- Poor Performance like highly-consumed system resources is caused by AntiAdd.
Solution one: AntiAdd Step-by-Step Removal Instructions
1) The associated processes of AntiAdd to be stoped are listed below:
2) The associated files of AntiAdd to be deleted are listed below：
AntiAdd.exe,nsProcess.dll,uninstall.exe,AntiAdd.lnk1, AntiAdd.lnk2,Homepage.lnk3 Uninstall.lnk
3) The registry entries of AntiAdd that need to be removed are listed as follows (Take Note: Back up the Windows registry before editing it, so that you can quickly restore it later if something goes wrong.):
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AntiAdd HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\AntiAdd HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AntiAdd
Video Removal for AntiAdd
If manual removal method is kinda difficult for you, you can follow the automatic removal guide as below to get rid of AntiAdd permanently from your system.
Solution two: Automatically remove AntiAdd easily with SpyHunter
SpyHunter is a powerful, real-time anti-spyware application that designed to assist the average computer user in protecting their PC from malicious threats like worms, Trojans, rootkits, rogues, dialers, spyware,etc. It is important to note that SpyHunter removal tool works well and should run alongside existing security programs without any conflicts.
Step one: Click the Download icon to download SpyHunter in your PC.
Step two: Install Spyhunter in your PC as follows.
Step three: After the installation, run SpyHunter and click “Malware Scan” button to have a full or quick scan on your PC.
Step four: Choose Select all>Remove to get rid of all the threats on your PC.
Note: to enjoy an optimal online experience and protect your operating system, AntiAdd should be removed without any hesitation. If you haven’t sufficient expertise in manually dealing with program files, processes, .dll files and registry entries, it may lead to mistakes damaging your system permanently. If you are not very good at computer, you are recommended to download Spyhunter to automatically remove AntiAdd from your PC. Also, all the potential threats in your system will be removed completely after the scan of Spyhunter.
Get a Safer, Cleaner & Faster PC!
A good spyware remover can safeguard your computer at real-time automatically.
- Terminate latest, stubborn virus/spyware
- Safe, effective and complete
- Fix various PC problems
So, pick one of your favorite to protect your system easily.
Malwarebytes is one of the most popular and widely used anti-virus and malware-removal software applications for both home and corporate computer users alike.