Do you have a virus and won’t connect to the internet? This step-by-step guide can help you safely and quickly fix the “virus won’t let me connect to internet” problem.
Want to know how to fix virus won’t let me connect to internet? Follow these steps!
Step one: If possible, please try to find out the name of the virus
If you know the virus name when you cannot connect to the internet, you can locate the target effectively. Usually, you will be able to know the virus name in following methods:
1. You can check your antivirus software’s detection report and see whether it has told you the infection name even it is not able to help you remove the infection;
2. Recently, there are many virus infections which pretend to be decent security software and try to mislead computer users to buy their fake security products so that they can rip off money. If you find out strange software which you cannot recall when you installed it on your computer, then you can record the software’s name because it is usually the name of the virus.
3. If you cannot find out the virus name using above mentioned method but your computer cannot connect to the internet and has other wired performance like computer freeze or automatic reboot, you are possible to be infected with newest virus infections which are unknown for security software and then you will need to find some professional experts to help you remove the unknown virus infections manually if you are not a tech.
When you have known the virus name, then you can contact the 24/7 online Tee Support experts to help you remove all infections or Google to find the solutions as quickly as possible because the more delay, the more security risk for your computer. Some infections can crash down your computer or steal your personal information if you don’t remove them timely.
Step two: try to boot your computer into Safe Mode With Networking
Although Safe Mode With Networking cannot remove the virus infection but it will more or less restrict some virus processes to run in that mode so that your PC won’t be damaged by the virus infections too fast and you can even be able to get online in Safe Mode With Networking again.
Try these steps to boot your computer into Safe Mode With Networking when you want to fix the virus won’t let you connect to internet: Restart your computer. -> As your computer restarts but before Windows launches, tap “F8” key constantly. -> Use the arrow keys to highlight the “Safe Mode with Networking” option, -> and then press ENTER.
But anyway, Safe Mode With Networking is only a short-term solution and you should try to find out the solutions to remove the virus completely ASAP.
Step three: try to uncheck the Proxy Server if there is any
Sometimes, if the virus won’t let you connect to internet, then you may fix the problem by unchecking the Proxy Server.
If you have Internet Explorer browser, you can follow these steps to restore the internet connection: Open Internet Explorer -> Click on Tools -> Click on Internet Options -> In the the Internet Options window click on the Connections tab -> Then click on the LAN settings button -> Uncheck the check box labeled “Use a proxy server for your LAN” under the Proxy Server section and press OK.
If you have Mozilla Firefox browser, you can follow the below steps to access to internet again: Open Firefox -> Click on Tools -> Click Options -> Click Advance -> Click Network -> Click Settings -> Check No Proxy -> Click Ok.
Quickly Fix Virus Won’t Let Me Connect To Internet with Spyhunter:(Highly Suggested)
2) Install Spyhunters Step by Step:
3) Run a scan with SpyHunter and remove all detected threats.
4) Remove reported threats
Take a notice:
Here we recommend you downloading reliable removal tool here to Fix Virus Won’t Let Me Connect To Internet quickly and safely.
More Removal Guides
Still having trouble on dealing with tricky virus infections, stubborn errors, unwanted programs or any other headachy computer problems? Then, you definitely need a more specific, accurate and customized solution toward your specific issue in your specific computer system. Tee Support is an award-winning online tech service with over 5-year dedicated experience. Tee Support experts provide sophisticated manual solutions.Learn More and Sign up for Tee Support Online Service Now!