Note: This guide will walk you through creating a new administrator account in Windows 7 and Windows Vista
1. Click on the Start button (lower left corner of your screen with a window flag)
2. Click on the Control Panel menu option
3. When the control panel opens you will see a screen similar figure below and Click Add or Remove user accounts
4. When Manage Account opens and you are able to create a new user account, click Create a new user account to continue
5. Please input a user name (Test User) and remember to choose Administrator user type.
6. An administrator user account name Test User has been created
Note: As you can see our new user, named Test User, has been created
More Removal Guides
Still having trouble on dealing with tricky virus infections, stubborn errors, unwanted programs or any other headachy computer problems? Do not hesitate anymore! What you definitely need is a more specific, accurate and customized solution toward your specific issue in your specific computer system. Tee Support recommends to you an award-winning anti-malware tool that gives you the easiest and most effective automatic solutions.Click Here to Download the Most Popular Anti-malware Now!