Have you been redirected on all browsers from google.com to inbox.com. Need help fixing this/cleaning your pc and protecting it properly? This article which provides several methods to fix your problem may be useful for you.
What Is Inbox.com Exactly?
Thousands of computer users feel confused about this Inbox.com but they know little about it. Most people just install this Inbox toolbar accidently, but next, some weird things may keep happening. First of all, the homepage of your browser may be changed without your consents. Secondly, you will find all your web browser being redirected to Inbox.com from Google.com. Even you want to change it back, it seems impossible and really complex. This Inbox toolbar is not the same as www.inbox.com and it may be used by some people who wants to steal users’ personal information. Inbox Toolbar is usually bundled with other programs, it can be downloaded due to negligence as you installed the programs, especially free software. This Inbox Toolbar is definitely not a desirable thing to your system with so many ill characteristics, more attention should be paid and immediate removal required in order to prevent unnecessary damage. This post will teach you the normal way to get it off.
Inbox Toolbar May Cause Unexpected Problems:
- Inbox Toolbar can compromise your system and may introduce additional infections like rogue software.
- Inbox Toolbar forces you to visit websites and advertisements which are not trusted and may lead you to pay money wrongly for worthless products.
- Inbox Toolbar takes up high resources and strikingly slow down your computer speed and even causes your computer stuck frequently.
- Inbox Toolbar may allow cyber criminals to track your computer and steal your personal information.
Methods to Uninstall Inbox Toolbar
How to Remove Uninstall Inbox Toolbar Quickly and Manually?
1. Go to Control Panel and uninstall Inbox Toolbar from “Add/Remove Programs” list.
2. Remove Inbox Toolbar add-on from your browsers. For example, on Internet Explorer, click on “Tools” and choose “Manage Add-ons”, click “Add-ons and Extensions”, and then remove Inbox Toolbar from the list. On FireFox, click on “Tool” and select “Add-ons”, remove Inbox Toolbar from “Extension” list.
3. If you still see Inbox Toolbar, please click “My Computer” on your desktop. Double-click the C: drive and “Program Files” folder, locate Inbox Toolbar associate files and remove them.
C:\Program Files\Inbox C:\WINDOWS\inbox.dll C:\Documents and Settings\[user name]\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\[clear all the files inside the folder] C:\Documents and Settings\[user name]\Local Settings\Temp\[clear all the files inside the folder]
4. Remove Inbox Toolbar Registry Entries from Registry Editor:
5. Clear your internet history records, internet temp files and cookies.
6. the Inbox Toolbar can cause chaos on registry entries, or create flaws on your system. You can fix your registry problems and system flaws with Regcure Pro which offers a comprehensive set of tools for automatically optimising a computer. Here is the guide to download and install Regcure Pro.
>> download Recure Pro by clicking this button
>> run the exe. file directly so that it can perform correctly when it is installed.
>> you need to accept the license agreement to continue the installation.
>> scan your computer with Regcure, and fix all problems when the intallation is finished.
How to remove Inbox Toolbar automatically with Spyhunter
SpyHunter is automatically configured to give you optimal protection with limited interaction, so all you need to do is install it for immediate and ongoing protection.
1. Download Spyhunter by clicking the button below.
2. Click Run to activate the executable file of Spyhunter
3. Follw the clue to install Spyhunter
4. Scan your computer with Spyhunter when the installation is finished.
Please Note:: choosing the manual removal method, you need to possess sufficient skills about dealing with registries entries, dll. files and program files, and to be very careful to move on every step. Automatic method with Spyhunter is recommended in this case.
Related Removal Guides
Still having trouble on dealing with tricky virus infections, stubborn errors, unwanted programs or any other headachy computer problems? Then, you definitely need a more specific, accurate and customized solution toward your specific issue in your specific computer system. Tee Support is an award-winning online tech service with over 5-year dedicated experience. Tee Support experts provide sophisticated manual solutions.Learn More and Sign up for Tee Support Online Service Now!