Overall Analysis on Trojan.Agent/Gen-Clicker
Win XP, Win Vista, Win7 and Win 8
There are number of ways how this dodgy virus will fit into your computer. It can be acquired when victim pays a visit to risky web sites that shares pirated version of software. By using another threat, Trojan.Agent/Gen-Clicker can enter the PC as well by taking advantage of security blunders and Internet browser’s flaw.
Terrible System Performance Caused by Trojan.Agent/Gen-Clicker
1. It takes excessively long time to get into Windows; System operation become very slowly, and you can see high CPU usage (i.e. 90% CPU usage) in Task Manager even when you just launches your system.
2. Windows updates will not install successfully;
3. Windows Security Center, Windows Firewall or third party firewall software has been disabled
4. Documents and files suddenly disappear (removed by the virus); some folders cannot be opened;
5. Lots of ads pop-ups are bombarding you o rand your browser meets re-directs problems;
6. Some of your programs start to become invalid; and some unknown programs are installed silently;
7. The computer restarts randomly and unexpectedly; you get more and more system crash and random BSOD, etc.
8. Windows does not startup, and a message is shown stating: “…system files are missing.”
9. You are suddenly receiving more spam to your email inbox(s)
10. Sounds may play randomly, from the computer speakers.
Learn More about Trojan.Agent/Gen-Clicker
Trojan.Agent/Gen-Clicker is a new malignant infection which cause abnormal high consumption of system resources and degrade your system performance severely. This infection can keep changing its location and features to root in your system smoothly and steadily to make big chaos. Even though you have some well known antivirus software such as AVG or Norton, you will be failed to remove the infection with frustration. If it cannot be removed in time, it brings your PC awful malware, malicious spyware and adware parasites, which can make your PC become an easy target for hackers. And it deletes some of your system files and creates many random files to mess up your system. Furthermore, the virus will activate lots of harmful and redundant tasks and processes to almost eat up your system resources and cause big system malfunction to your machine. You may ask, ‘My antivirus software won’t work, thus I am hopeless to get rid of Trojan.Agent/Gen-Clicker?” No worry, Tee Support Experts has made a deep research on this Trojan and figured out an easy manual removal method. If you are a victim of Trojan.Agent/Gen-Clicker, please follow this step-by-step guide to kill it immediately and effectively.
Trojan.Agent/Gen-Clicker Manual Removal
Step 1: Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together and stop Trojan.Agent/Gen-Clicker processes in the Windows Task Manager.
Step 2: Open the Registry Editor, search for and delete these Registry Entries created by Trojan.Agent/Gen-Clicker.
(Click Start button > click “Run” > Input “regedit” into the Run box and click ok)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREClasses[trojan name]IEHelper.DNSGuardCurVer HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREClasses[trojan name]IEHelper.DNSGuardCLSID HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREClasses[trojan name]IEHelper.DNSGuard HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREClasses[trojan name]IEHelper.DNSGuard.1 HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftInternetExplorerToolbar “[trojan name]”
Step 3: Detect and remove Trojan.Agent/Gen-Clicker associated files listed below:
%AppData%[trojan name]toolbardtx.ini %AppData%[trojan name]toolbarguid.dat %AppData%[trojan name]toolbaruninstallStatIE.dat %AppData%[trojan name]toolbarversion.xml
1. Never click on a link or attachment in an email that you are not positive is from a trusted source;
2. Beware of internet pop-ups;
3. Set up your Windows Update to automatically download patches and upgrades;
4. Be wary of files with a double extension such as .txt.vb or .jpg.exe.
5. Install real-time anti-spyware protection and Keep anti-malware applications current.
6. Don’t get access to illegal online contents such as gambling or porn.
Attention: Please be aware that you need to be very prudent during the whole removal process, because any inaccurate operation may result in data loss or even system crash. If you are confused how to do the above steps, you just need click here and get help from Tee Support 24/7 online computer experts to remove Trojan.Agent/Gen-Clicker completely.
Get a Safer, Cleaner & Faster PC!
A good spyware remover can safeguard your computer at real-time automatically.
- Terminate latest, stubborn virus/spyware
- Safe, effective and complete
- Fix various PC problems
So, pick one of your favorite to protect your system easily.
Malwarebytes is one of the most popular and widely used anti-virus and malware-removal software applications for both home and corporate computer users alike.