Is your computer infected with Antivirusstudio.com? This step-by-step guide can help you safely and quickly remove Antivirusstudio.com. If you have any problem during the removal process, you are suggested to follow this post to read more.
Antivirusstudio.comis determined by Tee Support Labs as malicious browser hijiacker that promotes for Antivirus Studio 2010. Antivirusstudio.composes frequent fake alerts stating that your computer is in danger or infected, which is trying to convince that only Antivirus Studio 2010can fix the problem. Your browser forces you to Antivirusstudio.com to buy a licenced version of Antivirus Studio 2010.
Antivirusstudio.com Identified as Browser Hijacker by Impressions
- Antivirusstudio.compromotes for rogue program.
- Your browser keeps sending you to Antivirusstudio.com site.
- The official website of Antivirusstudio.com is poorly built without contact info.
- The payments website of Antivirusstudio.com is suspicious & claims your OS is unsafe.
- Poor Performance like highly-consumed system resources is caused by Antivirusstudio.com.
Antivirusstudio.com Step-by-Step Removal Instructions
1. Stop these Antivirusstudio.com processes:
securityhelper.exe securitycenter.exe AntiVirus Studio 2010.exe
2. The associated files of Antivirusstudio.comto be deleted are listed below:
%AppData%\AntiVirus Studio 2010\AntiVirus Studio 2010.exe %AppData%\AntiVirus Studio 2010\securitycenter.exe %AppData%\AntiVirus Studio 2010\securityhelper.exe %AppData%\AntiVirus Studio 2010\taskmgr.dll %Temp%\17dkf.exe %Temp%\472a10e2ebxd9.exe %Temp%\backd-efq.exe %Temp%\dc_3.exe %Temp%\dd10x10.exe %Temp%\ds7hw.exe %Temp%\eelnvd13.exe %Temp%\gedx_ae09.exe %Temp%\hodeme.exe %Temp%\jdhellwo3.exe %Temp%\lols.exe %Temp%\ppddfcfux.exxe %Temp%\qwedvor.exe %Temp%\sycre.exe %Temp%\wrcud12.exe %Temp%\_2.tmp %Temp%\winlogoff.exe %Temp%\wrfwe_di.exe %Programs%\AntiVirus Studio 2010\Activate AntiVirus Studio 2010.lnk %Programs%\AntiVirus Studio 2010\AntiVirus Studio 2010.lnk %Programs%\AntiVirus Studio 2010\Help AntiVirus Studio 2010.lnk %Programs%\AntiVirus Studio 2010\How to Activate AntiVirus Studio 2010.lnk %Programs%\AntiVirus Studio 2010.lnk
2. The registry entries of Antivirusstudio.com that need to be removed are listed as follows:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\User Agent HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\User Agent\Post Platform HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AntiVirus Studio 2010 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AntiVirus Studio 2010 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run delete values, referencing : securityhelper.exe, AntiVirus Studio 2010.exe, securitycenter.exe HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell
How to Remove Antivirusstudio.com with Spyhunter?
This manual removal procedure won’t work if you miss one single step of it. Anyway, you can solve this problem by using antivirus program, Spyhunter I recommend strongly. It will be easy, automatical, and efficient. Meanwhile, Spyhunter can also protect your computer from being infected by other virus in the future. Let’s take a look at the procedure on removing a threat with Spyhunter from your computer step by step.
1. Download and install Spyhunter into your computer.
2. Once Spyhunter installed successfully, you need to do a full scanning with Spyhunter to find out all threats.
3. Select all threats and remove it all from your computer.
Tip: Spyhunter will protect your computer safe 24/7 as long as you keep it open during your online activities.