Is your browser affected by Trovi.com program and your search results are kept redirecting to http://www.trovi.com without end? If you are seeking an effective solution to stop this unwanted program from hijacking your browser, you are welcome to read the rest of the post to get rid of it immediately!
Overview of Trovi.com Program
Trovi.com (http://www.trovi.com) is a typical browser hijacker which can relentlessly take control of some or all browsers installed on the affected machine. Just like other browser hijackers such as quick-seeker.com and sweet-page.com which rampant on the internet, Trovi.com program will show its malicious properties once it get installed. The most obvious symptoms of this malware infection are browser hijacking, search result redirecting, and constant popping up. If every time you open your browser, maybe IE explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, you find that the homepage is not the original one, but http://www.trovi.com, you should be aware of that Trovi.com application has successfully occupied your browser.
In order to stop Trovi.com program from hijacking your browser and redirecting your search engine, you may want to reset your browser settings back to default or those ones you want, but somehow you are not allowed to do that? Trovi.com browser hijacker is tricky and stubborn enough that it not only hides and roots itself deeply into your system, but also modifies your browser settings compulsively and does not allow you to reset them back. So it is common that you just couldn’t get rid of Trovi.com even though you have spent hard time and pretty much energy to cope with this browser hijacker.
Trovi.com program performs malicious action, forcing you to use it as homepage with a relatively pure and clean interface, which is likely to decrease your browsing experience at a certain extent. If you want to rid your browser of this hijacker, but haven’t figured out a good way with efficiency, you could follow our removal guide listed below:
You May be Driven Crazy by Trovi.com Program
* Trovi.com comes without asking any permission.
* Trovi.com modifies your browser settings.
* Trovi.com takes control of your browser.
* Trovi.com may come along other unwanted applications.
* Trovi.com may arouse superfluous pop-ups.
Erase Trovi.com From Your Browser Effectively
You might have tried a lot to deal with Trovi.com browser hijacker, but end with no positive result. There is possibility that this tricky program alters relevant settings and entries of your antivirus programs via which it can escape any detection and removal easily. You are highly advised to rid your browser of this hijacker manually.
Solution One: Get Rid of Trovi.com Manually
Step A. End vicious processes.
Press CTRL+ALT+DLE to launch Task Manager, find out malware process, and then click End Process.
Step B. Reset your browser
1) Go to ‘Tools’ → ‘Manage Add-ons’;
2) Choose ‘Search Providers’ → choose ‘Bing’ search engine or ‘Google’ search engine and make it default;
3) Select ‘Search Results’ and click ‘Remove’ to remove it;
4) Go to ‘Tools’ → ‘Internet Options’, select ‘General tab’ and click ‘Use default’ button or enter your own website, e.g. Google.com. Click OK to save the changes.
1) Click on ‘Customize and control’ Google Chrome icon, select ‘Settings’;
2) Choose ‘Basic Options’.
3) Change Google Chrome’s homepage to google.com or any other and click the ‘Manage search engines…’ button;
4) Select ‘Google’ from the list and make it your default search engine;
5) Select ‘Search Results’ from the list remove it by clicking the “X” mark.
1) Click on the magnifier’s icon and select ‘Manage Search Engines….’;
2) Choose ‘Search Results’ from the list and click ‘Remove’ and OK to save changes;
3) Go to ‘Tools’ → ‘Options’. Reset the startup homepage or change it to google.com under the ‘General tab’;
Step C. Delete Trovi.com files.
%CommonAppData%\.exe C:\Windows\Temp\.exe %temp%\.exe C:\Program Files\
Step D. Delete Trovi.com entries
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Wpm HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main "Default_Page_URL" = "http://www..com/?type=hp&ts=&from=tugs&uid=" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\TabbedBrowsing "NewTabPageShow" = "1"
Solution two: Get rid of Trovi.com by automatic scan of SpyHunter removal tool
SpyHunter is a powerful, real-time anti-spyware application that designed to help computer users to clean up the infections like worms, Trojans, rootkits, rogues, dialers, spyware,etc. It is important to note that SpyHunter removal tool works well and should run alongside existing security programs without any conflicts.
Step one: Click the icon to download SpyHunter removal tool
Follow the instrutions to install SpyHunter removal tool
Step two: After the installation, run SpyHunter and click “Malware Scan” button to have a full or quick scan on your PC.
Step three: Select the detected malicious files after your scanning and click “Remove” button to clean up all viruses.
Recommend: Download and install RegCure Pro to optimize the infected computer
Follow the instrutions to install RegCure Pro
7: After the installation, run RegCure Pro to optimize the whole operating system.
Video Guide-Uninstall Trovi.com Easily (Reference)
More Removal Guides
Still having trouble on dealing with tricky virus infections, stubborn errors, unwanted programs or any other headachy computer problems? Do not hesitate anymore! What you definitely need is a more specific, accurate and customized solution toward your specific issue in your specific computer system. Tee Support recommends to you an award-winning anti-malware tool that gives you the easiest and most effective automatic solutions.Click Here to Download the Most Popular Anti-malware Now!