Easy Way to Get Rid of Trojan horse Dropper.Generic9.SLV- How to Remove Trojan horse Dropper.Generic9.SLV Manually?Published February 4th, 2014 by Celia Sharp
Your browser homepage is replaced by a blank tab? Trojan horse Dropper.Generic9.SLV is detected but your antivirus program can’t remove it? Some errors pop up when you try to run some legitimate programs like antivirus program? You computer must have been attacked by Trojan horse Dropper.Generic9.SLV seriously. No worries, read this post and get the solutions to fix your computer if you are really considering removing the trojan.
Scenes of Trojan horse Dropper.Generic9.SLV
1) When your browser like Google Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer is opened, you will get a minimized blank tab instead of the homepage.
2) If you still keep the Trojan horse Dropper.Generic9.SLV problem on your computer, it will infect legitimate running programs such as TFC.exe and svchost.exe.
3) Your computer will run more and more slowly since the infiltration of Trojan horse Dropper.Generic9.SLV.
4) System crash happens randomly and restarts constantly.
5) Some legitimate programs on the computer are disabled and many errors are claimed.
Information about Trojan horse Dropper.Generic9.SLV
Trojan horse Dropper.Generic9.SLV is a malicious program running on your computer to cause a lot of computer chaos. It takes advantages of system vulnerabilities to intrude the computer without any asking or warning. After its infiltration, it disables programs such as firewalls and antivirus programs to protect itself from being removed. You are highly suggested to isolate Trojan horse Dropper.Generic9.SLV as soon as you can before it causes further damages.
Potential harms of Trojan horse Dropper.Generic9.SLV
1) It installs backdoors so remote users can access your computer remotely without your notice.
2) It drops additional information onto your computer, such browser hijacker, rogue antivirus program and adware.
3) It deletes files and data. You may lose your precious data.
4) It steals sensitive information including personal account log in details and credit card details.
5) It may make annoying sounds on your computer.
How Trojan horse Dropper.Generic9.SLV gets on your computer?
1) Peer-to-peer files sharing.
2) Disguised as fake video codecs. Trojan horse Dropper.Generic9.SLV pretends to be video codecs which you need to install to view certain videos on the Internet, typically porn related.
3) Your clicking on some links. Some strange and attractive links can be planted with the installer of Trojan horse Dropper.Generic9.SLV gets.
Trojan horse Dropper.Generic9.SLV manual removal instruction:
Solution 1: Remove Dropper.Generic9.SLV manually
Solution 1: Remove Dropper.Generic9.SLV manually
1. Restart the computer and put it in Safe mode with Networking.
Restart the computer and start hitting F8 key repeatedly when PC is booting up again; if successfully, Safe mode options will show up on the screen for you to select. Please use arrow keys to highlight Safe mode with Networking option and hit enter key. System will be loading files into this mode afterward.
For windows XP: click Start menu; click Run; type: msconfig in the Run box; click Ok to open the System Configuration Utility; Disable all possible startup items generated.
%UserProfile%\Application Data\Microsoft\[random].exe %System Root%\Samples %User Profile%\Local Settings\Temp %AppData%\.exe %CommonAppData%\.exe C:\Windows\Temp\.exe %temp%\.exe C:\Program Files\
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\MSASCui.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msconfig.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon "Shell" = "%AppData%\.exe" HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\.exe
Video on how to remove Trojan horse:
Sufficient expertise is needed during the malware manual removal process. Or you may crash your computer and damage your data by deleting crucial system files that belong to operating system in mistake. If you are not confident to follow the manual removal steps, you are suggested to use SpyHunter which can not only identity relevant files & entries of the malware to erase the infection, but also fix various possible system issues.
Solution 2: Remove Dropper.Generic9.SLV automatically (with SpyHunter)
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block Dropper.Generic9.SLV
Run SpyHunter and click “Malware Scan” button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
(You are suggested to optimize your computer with RegCure Pro. With this optimizer which can deeply figure out and fix various windows registry errors in your system, you can greatly avoid potential risk so as to ensure your computer security.)
Step C. Download PC optimizer RegCure Pro
1) Click here or the icon to download RegCure Pro
2) Follow the instructions to install RegCure Pro
Step D. Run RegCure Pro to optimize your PC
In conclusion :
Since Dropper.Generic9.SLV coming secretly, may open doors for other computer threats, you are advised to manually get rid of Dropper.Generic9.SLV timely to avoid unwanted issues. If the manual solution is kinda complicated for you, you could download automatic removal tool SpyHunter to stop Dropper.Generic9.SLV effectively!
Get a Safer, Cleaner & Faster PC!
A good spyware remover can safeguard your computer at real-time automatically.
- Terminate latest, stubborn virus/spyware
- Safe, effective and complete
- Fix various PC problems
So, pick one of your favorite to protect your system easily.
Malwarebytes is one of the most popular and widely used anti-virus and malware-removal software applications for both home and corporate computer users alike.