Infected with eSeeky.com? Homepage and default search engine are redirected to eSeeky.com? How it comes to the computer without your permission? This post will tell you more details. If need help to remove eSeeky.com, just contact Tee Support agents 24/7 online.
eSeeky.com is a nasty and stubborn browser hijacker which occupies all your browsers without your knowledge and permission. And it claims that it provides you with useful search services and offers reliable results powered by Tuvaro. But in fact, eSeeky.com cannot act as well as it says, users will find that they will get an inaccurate result which contains tons of ads-related search results when search information with eSeeky.com search engine. These are the common characteristics of browser hijacker. The designer can make money from the increasing pageviews of ads. What’s more, eSeeky.com is capable of colleting your daily online traces even your personal information for unethical marketing or evil purposes, which will violate your privacy seriously.
Once installed, eSeeky.com will take over your default search engine and home page. Your favorite google.com just disappears instead of the redirection to eSeeky.com. You may have no clue how eSeeky.com comes to the PC. Generally, eSeeky.com is promoted by free applications from the internet such as free videos, games or free softwares. You allow to change your browser settings while you install these free programs. Meanwhile, other unwanted application may appear and make hoax to your PC. In order to keep your PC safe, you are strongly recommended to remove eSeeky.com without hesitation.
eSeeky.com Performs Dangerous
1. eSeeky.com attacks system without any permission
2. eSeeky.com reputation & rating online is terrible
3. eSeeky.com may hijack, redirect and modify your web browser
4. eSeeky.com may install other sorts of spyware/adware/malware
5. eSeeky.com violates your privacy and compromises your security
What’s the Best Efficient Way to Remove eSeeky.com?
Not all computer malware could be detected and completely removed by Anti-malware program. eSeeky.com is one of such stubborn viruses. By using manual method, eSeeky.com could be stopped and cleaned from toxic computer. To manually get rid of eSeeky.com, it’s to end processes, unregister DLL files, search and delete all other eSeeky.com files and registry entries. Follow the eSeeky.com removal guide below to start.
eSeeky.com Manual Removal Guide
Step one: Open your Control Panel, uninstall the related and unfamiliar installed programs.
Step two: Remove add-ons from browser
1) Go to Tools -> ‘Manage Add-ons’;
2) Choose ‘Search Providers’ -> choose ‘Bing’ search engine or ‘Google’ search engine and make it default;
3) Select ‘Search Results’ and click ‘Remove’ to remove it;
4) Go to ‘Tools’ -> ‘Internet Options’; select ‘General tab’ and click website, e.g. Google.com. Click OK to save changes.
1) Click on ‘Customize and control’ Google Chrome icon, select ‘Settings’;
2) Choose ‘Basic Options’;
3) Change Google Chrome’s homepage to google.com or any other and click the ‘Manage Search Engines…’ button;
4) Select ‘Google’ from the list and make it your default search engine;
5) Select ‘Search Result’ from the list to remove it by clicking the ‘X’ mark.
1) Click on the magnifier’s icon and select ‘Manage Search Engine…’;
2) Choose ‘Search Results’ from the list and click ‘Remove’ and OK to save changes;
3) Go to ‘Tools’ -> “Options”. Reset the startup homepage or change it to google.com
Step three:Pressing keys “Ctrl + Shift + Esc” to launch the Task Manager, and stop all eSeeky.com processes.
Step four: Click on the “Start” menu and then click on the “Search programs and files” box, Search for and delete all related files created by eSeeky.com:
%appdata%\random.exe %Windows%\system32\[random].exe %Documents and Settings%\[UserName]\Application Data\[random]\ %Documents and Settings%\[UserName]\Application Data\[random]\
Step five: Open Registry Editor by navigating to “Start” Menu, type “Regedit” into the box and click “OK” to proceed. When Registry Editor is open, search and remove all registry entries:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run“[random].exe” HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\”Shell” = “[random].exe”
Similar Video Guide for Removing eSeeky.com
Advice: If you have any problem to carry out the manual removal steps, please contact Tee Support agents 24/7 online for tech support.
Tee Support is an award-winning online tech service 24/7. Tee Support experts provide sophisticated manual solutions:
- terminate latest, stubborn virus/spyware that an antivirus program can not!
- specific solution for your specific system: Safe, Effective, Complete.
- many more services covering various PC problems to meet your requirements.
A good spyware remover can safeguard your computer at real-time automatically. So, pick up one of your favorite to protect your system easily.
However, professional online technical support is highly recommended if you want a more specific, accurate and effective solution toward your specific issue in your specific computer system.
Malwarebytes is one of the most popular and widely used anti-virus and malware-removal software applications for both home and corporate computer users alike.
Award-winning Spyware Doctor with AntiVirus software protects your PC against privacy and tracking threats. Spyware Doctor with AntiVirus detects, removes and secures your PC from potential spyware, viruses, worms and tracking threats.