Infected with eSeeky.com? Homepage and default search engine are redirected to eSeeky.com? How it comes to the computer without your permission?
eSeeky.com is a nasty and stubborn browser hijacker which occupies all your browsers without your knowledge and permission. And it claims that it provides you with useful search services and offers reliable results powered by Tuvaro. But in fact, eSeeky.com cannot act as well as it says, users will find that they will get an inaccurate result which contains tons of ads-related search results when search information with eSeeky.com search engine. These are the common characteristics of browser hijacker. The designer can make money from the increasing pageviews of ads. What’s more, eSeeky.com is capable of colleting your daily online traces even your personal information for unethical marketing or evil purposes, which will violate your privacy seriously.
Once installed, eSeeky.com will take over your default search engine and home page. Your favorite google.com just disappears instead of the redirection to eSeeky.com. You may have no clue how eSeeky.com comes to the PC. Generally, eSeeky.com is promoted by free applications from the internet such as free videos, games or free softwares. You allow to change your browser settings while you install these free programs. Meanwhile, other unwanted application may appear and make hoax to your PC. In order to keep your PC safe, you are strongly recommended to remove eSeeky.com without hesitation.
eSeeky.com Performs Dangerous
1. eSeeky.com attacks system without any permission
2. eSeeky.com reputation & rating online is terrible
3. eSeeky.com may hijack, redirect and modify your web browser
4. eSeeky.com may install other sorts of spyware/adware/malware
5. eSeeky.com violates your privacy and compromises your security
How to Remove ESeeky.com Easily?
Soutions 1 : Remove ESeeky.com Manually
Solution 2 : Remove ESeeky.com Automatically by Spyhunter
Details for Solution 1 – Remove ESeeky.com Manually by Yourself
Step one: Open your Control Panel, uninstall the related and unfamiliar installed programs.
Step two: Remove add-ons from browser
1) Go to Tools -> ‘Manage Add-ons’;
2) Choose ‘Search Providers’ -> choose ‘Bing’ search engine or ‘Google’ search engine and make it default;
3) Select ‘Search Results’ and click ‘Remove’ to remove it;
4) Go to ‘Tools’ -> ‘Internet Options’; select ‘General tab’ and click website, e.g. Google.com. Click OK to save changes.
1) Click on ‘Customize and control’ Google Chrome icon, select ‘Settings’;
2) Choose ‘Basic Options’;
3) Change Google Chrome’s homepage to google.com or any other and click the ‘Manage Search Engines…’ button;
4) Select ‘Google’ from the list and make it your default search engine;
5) Select ‘Search Result’ from the list to remove it by clicking the ‘X’ mark.
1) Click on the magnifier’s icon and select ‘Manage Search Engine…’;
2) Choose ‘Search Results’ from the list and click ‘Remove’ and OK to save changes;
3) Go to ‘Tools’ -> “Options”. Reset the startup homepage or change it to google.com
Step three:Pressing keys “Ctrl + Shift + Esc” to launch the Task Manager, and stop all eSeeky.com processes.
Step four: Click on the “Start” menu and then click on the “Search programs and files” box, Search for and delete all related files created by eSeeky.com:
%appdata%\random.exe %Windows%\system32\[random].exe %Documents and Settings%\[UserName]\Application Data\[random]\ %Documents and Settings%\[UserName]\Application Data\[random]\
Step five: Open Registry Editor by navigating to “Start” Menu, type “Regedit” into the box and click “OK” to proceed. When Registry Editor is open, search and remove all registry entries:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run“[random].exe” HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\”Shell” = “[random].exe”
Similar Video Guide for Removing eSeeky.com
Details for Solution 2 – Remove ESeeky.com Automatically by Spyhunter
Step 2: click ” Yes, protect my homepage” to protect your browser.
Step 3: Click “Scan Now” to scan your computer to block ESeeky.com
Kill 2 birds with 1 stone! Download and Install Spyhunter to smash ESeeky.com and protect your computer at the same time. You wouldn’t regret your choice!
>>Download&Uninstall ESeeky.com with the help of free antivirus program
>> Scan and optimize your computer with the most popular security tool
Get a Safer, Cleaner & Faster PC!
A good spyware remover can safeguard your computer at real-time automatically.
- Terminate latest, stubborn virus/spyware
- Safe, effective and complete
- Fix various PC problems
So, pick one of your favorite to protect your system easily.
Malwarebytes is one of the most popular and widely used anti-virus and malware-removal software applications for both home and corporate computer users alike.