Is your computer infected with Worm:Win32/Morto.J? This step-by-step guide can help you safely and quickly remove Worm:Win32/Morto.J.
Do you know Worm:Win32/Morto.J? Is it a Virus?
Worm:Win32/Morto.J is a worm infection which will probably disable security software and processes, restrict access to security-related websites and block online anti-spyware scanners. It spreads through e-mail or IM messages and any form of attachment or link in an email. Upon execution, Worm:Win32/Morto.J copies and pastes itself to specific system folder which is variable directory you should know. Worse still, Worm:Win32/Morto.J runs in the background and allows remote hacker access to the compromised system, stealing your precious data. And it also modifies and creates a startup entry to enable its automatic execution every time Windows launches. Worm:Win32/Morto.J is such a bad infection to your computer that you need to remove it immediately once it is detected.
Worm:Win32/Morto.J Identified as Security Threat by Impressions
1. Worm:Win32/Morto.J infection get into systems without any permission;
2. Worm:Win32/Morto.J Center’s reputation & rating online is terrible;
3. Worm:Win32/Morto.J may affect and modify compromised computers’ important system files;
4. Worm:Win32/Morto.J may install other sorts of spyware/adware without computer users’ knowledge.
What can Worm:Win32/Morto.J do once it is installed?
Once Worm:Win32/Morto.J installed on your computer, it is possible to damage your personal files and also your system. You may not be able to use any program on your computer, and the network will be blocked as well. There are many computer users found that Worm:Win32/Morto.J has the ability to make their computers vulnerable to remote attacks which could result in loss of money even identity theft. Hence, you should remove Worm:Win32/Morto.J as soon as possible.
Solution one:Technical Details for Removing Worm:Win32/Morto.J Manually:
Step1: Stop the running processes of Worm:Win32/Morto.J in the Windows Task Manager
Step2: Remove any programs related to Worm:Win32/Morto.J from Control Panel.
Windows Vista and Windows 7
1. Open the Start menu.
2. Click Control Panel and click Uninstall a program.
3. Remove any suspicious progarams.
1. Open the Start menu.
2. Click Control Panel and then click Add or Remove Programs.
3. Uninstall any suspicious progarams.
1. Press Win+R.
2. Type in control panel and click OK.
3. Select Uninstall a program.
4. Remove the any suspicious progarams..
Step3: Remove harmful extensions added by Worm:Win32/Morto.J from your browsers:
1. Launch IE and tap Alt+T.
2. Once you see Tools menu, go to Manage Add-ons ->Toolbars and Extensions.
3. Now select the add-on you want to remove (SurfCanyon) and select Disable.
1. Launch Mozilla and tap Ctrl+Shift+A at the same time. You should see Add-ons Manager there.
2. Go to Extensions, look for the Worm:Win32/Morto.J and related items and remove them.
1. Launch Google Chrome and tap Alt+F
2. Once you start seeing the menu, select Tools -> Extensions.
3. Choose the add-on you want to delete and click on the trash icon.
Step4: Let’s go to Registry Editor and delete the following entries:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "" = "%AppData%\.exe" HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\random.exe
Video Removal for Worm:Win32/Morto.J
If manual removal method is kinda difficult for you, you can follow the automatic removal guide as below to get rid of Worm:Win32/Morto.J permanently from your system.
Solution two: Automatically remove Worm:Win32/Morto.J easily with SpyHunter
SpyHunter is a powerful, real-time anti-spyware application that designed to assist the average computer user in protecting their PC from malicious threats like worms, Trojans, rootkits, rogues, dialers, spyware,etc. It is important to note that SpyHunter removal tool works well and should run alongside existing security programs without any conflicts.
Step one: Click the Download icon to download SpyHunter in your PC.
Step two: Install Spyhunter in your PC as follows.
Step three: After the installation, run SpyHunter and click “Malware Scan” button to have a full or quick scan on your PC.
Step three: Choose Select all>Remove to get rid of all the threats on your PC.
Note: to enjoy an optimal online experience and protect your operating system, Worm:Win32/Morto.J should be removed without any hesitation. If you haven’t sufficient expertise in manually dealing with program files, processes, .dll files and registry entries, it may lead to mistakes damaging your system permanently. If you are not very good at computer, you are recommended to download Spyhunter to automatically remove Worm:Win32/Morto.J from your PC. Also, all the potential threats in your system will be removed completely after the scan of Spyhunter.
More Removal Guides
Still having trouble on dealing with tricky virus infections, stubborn errors, unwanted programs or any other headachy computer problems? Then, you definitely need a more specific, accurate and customized solution toward your specific issue in your specific computer system. Tee Support is an award-winning online tech service with over 5-year dedicated experience. Tee Support experts provide sophisticated manual solutions.Learn More and Sign up for Tee Support Online Service Now!